the East Africa
Land of opportunities
Halifax EA week 26-28 May 2023
CONNECT CANADA TO EAST-AFRICA
Cultural events - Tourism board exhibition - business connections
The East Africa Land of Opportunities Initiative (TEALOI) has been created to serve as an interactive platform inspiring people from all backgrounds (investors, policy makers, civil society, experts, academia, etc) in Nova Scotian and/or EAC to explore various opportunities from both sides. The EALOI also aims at promoting all activities that bring East Africans living in Nova Scotian together to network, share ideas and identify opportunities for development and growth, especially in the areas of tourism, culture and attraction, and business opportunities.
Explore Serengeti - Nyungwe - Tanganyika
People - Nature- Philanthropy - Business
- Nova Scotia / Canada – EAC Business Investment Expo. This event allows public and private sector business leaders to meet and form strategic partnership in key and critical development sectors. Here we promote EAC goods and services and show case existing investments and opportunities mainly in Agriculture and supply chain, housing and infrastructural development, renewable energy / bioethanol / solar, Science- technology & innovation, Education (including technical), Extractive industry (oil & gas/mining), Entertainment, Arts & culture.
- Annual festivals. The Multicultural Day Festival, The International Day for People of African Descent, The African Day, and The African Food Festival. These festivals will be organized to bring people of all kinds and from diverse communities together but also to teach our young ones about East African cultures, music, dance, and fashion.
- Settlement and Integration Program. This program offers immigration services and protects the interests of East African living, traveling or doing business in Nova Scotia
- We provide a platform for Nova Scotians to learn about East African achievements, business environment, culture, art and music, and main tourist attractions in East Africa.
- Through the Mutcho Cultural group, we identify and unite the various East African communities of Nova Scotia, through traditional arts and culture.
- Mutcho African Radio Halifax: Make an impact with your story
Tourism and Hospitality
Want to partner with us?
We believe a lot can be done when organizations partner in good faith. Kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you and/or your organization want to partner with The East Africa Land of Opportunities Initiative (EALOI). Once your email is received, our Partnership Coordinator will contact you to schedule an in-person meeting.